I need a receiver..

wicked

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 5, 2005
Where can I get a box I a lready have three leased but I need and extra that I need to buy for me to own.. im lookin for either a 322 or 222..

Please help.. I've looked online but I dont know wether they'll be leased or owned..

Where can I get a box I a lready have three leased but I need and extra that I need to buy for me to own.. im lookin for either a 322 or 222..

Please help.. I've looked online but I dont know wether they'll be leased or owned..
Seeing you are hiding your address an online service is virtually the only answer. Call DISH and see what they offer for a purchase receiver seeing you already have 3 leased. I would suggest forgetting the 322 seeing it is SD only, 222 at least gives you one HD output.

If you do find one on eBay that is price to your liking you can get the Receiver CAID and Smart Card # from the seller and talk to any DIRT member on site and we can check those to make sure they are OK to be activated on your account.

Seeing you are hiding your address an online service is virtually the only answer. Call DISH and see what they offer for a purchase receiver seeing you already have 3 leased. I would suggest forgetting the 322 seeing it is SD only, 222 at least gives you one HD output.
Dish quotes me $199 on the 222k, and $49 on the 322.. Its a no brainer for the 322 i would go with dish with a free tech visit with the protection plan.. Like you said HD receiver would be better.. and i am trying to find a better deal on the 222k..

Im in San Jose, CA..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)