Hopper with Sling Software Upgraded to S523

i understand you guys i dont want to become emotional on this forum but i just want to get my points across to you guys you know that i want more hd channels i know we will get some after the 8psk conversion i want blue highwaystv in hd,i want tunein radio and iheart radio i cannot stand listeing to siriusxm on my bluetooth headphones all the time it is like life you need to spice it up eventually.i know you guys like to pick on me am i the only one i take my life so seriously all the time.

Allen, you certainly make the site more interesting, and most have fun with you with good intentions I'm sure .

Try to take it as such and not let the small stuff bother you. Plenty of real problems without that to worry about too.

As much as I agree wholly that Blugras brings this upon himself, I think maybe we should lay off him for a while. He has revealed, bravely, his fragile mental state. So let's give him some room to breathe. Maybe he will learn a little after this. Or not...up to him.
BUT ALLEN, START PUNCTUATING YOUR SENTENCES. You posts are painful to read. WANT SOME RESPECT? Work on that, to start.

Yeah, sometimes I think Bluegrass has an obsession with Dish and HD channels. I do like HD better then SD and want more SD only channels go HD on Dish. But do you guys see me beg and demand it. No you don't.

Bluegrass, people pick/bully you for your obsession with the Dish HD. That's why I fear that you might snap one day and cause yourself to have yourself banned from here. We don't want infighting and bullying to lead to your downfall and this site's downfall. We aren't that other satellite TV forum site.

Now back on topic, I not sure if this is related to the new update or now, but I notice the Vevo app is now available on the Joeys.

Whomever is doing the picking or being picked on, can we please stop? This topic is way off topic and needs to be cleaned up. I thought this was an informational forum made up of mostly adults? Seriously someone moderate this post and delete the nonsense.

Anyway, I got the Vevo app as well on my Super Joey but have yet to get the new update on my Hopper 2K or my super-joey.

Jay

Seriously someone moderate this post and delete the nonsense.
Scott owns this site and he has "teased" bluegras himself. Maybe the solution is to put bluegras on 'post watch' (different software calls it different things) so that his posts have to be approved. If he asks "when we think" the TuneIn app, iHeart Radio app, channel "x" in HD are coming, and so on, those posts simply aren't allowed. That would eliminate a lot of the responses he gets.... :)

Censorship because a person's post annoy some people? Honestly? Don't read those posts! They are not mean or malicious, just hard to follow with no punctuation. There are some valid questions in a lot of them, if you have the time to cypher through them.

I can't understand why some get in such a tiz about a little bit of joking. If this site was just pure technical information with no banter between frequent posters, it would be pretty boring.
Then it would just be the DISH support forum. Although I enjoy that one, I come here for the atmosphere.

Reactions: bobvick
I think there is a new Netflix tile in the Main Menu (one push on menu button) but it is three clicks to get there, same as hitting 370. And, it is still under the Apps tile in Main Menu but more clicks. Netflix is no faster to load that before. Could use some work.

Censorship because a person's post annoy some people? Honestly? Don't read those posts! They are not mean or malicious, just hard to follow with no punctuation. There are some valid questions in a lot of them, if you have the time to cypher through them.
Don't read the posts that others of us put up that "offend" you so much or are "bullying."

I think there is a new Netflix tile in the Main Menu (one push on menu button) ... Could use some work.
It's been in the main menu all along or if not, for a long time. I find it's much quicker to access it that way, including the (3) clicks, vs hitting the BLUE button. That pop-up menu is very slow.

Not really any way to make it faster short of a dedicated button on the remote.

I guess that 523 fixed nothing, since everyone is discussing poor Blugrass, rather than reporting on fixes. Either report fixes or close this thread.

Reactions: rjfrandle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)