Hopper with Sling Software Version S525 Is Here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You've moved on from apps and HD channels ?
i still love my apps and new hd channels it may be while ssince we will see some new hd channels and apps added.i am so excited when we will see carbon ui/

when do you guys think we will see carbon ui i am thinking sometime next month?
As always, nobody who knows can say and anyone that says can't definitively know so the question is wasted effort (and patience). Each bit of DISH news is not an invitation to dredge it up again.

My not-particularly-carefully-reasoned theory is that as late in the year as we are, that if it becomes available, it will be in connection with the Consumer Electronics Show.

Wouldn't surprise me for the new UI to come out first on the Hopper 3 they'll probably show at CES.
When Scott mentioned that the UI was effectively being started over, from scratch, I speculated that it would 6-12 months before it became available. A release around CES would be in the 9-month range.

Anyone who bitches and moans about "how long it's taking" would also be the first complaining about bugs and what-not if Dish released it based on some arbitrary date vs when it's ready.

When Scott mentioned that the UI was effectively being started over, from scratch, I speculated that it would 6-12 months before it became available. A release around CES would be in the 9-month range.

Anyone who bitches and moans about "how long it's taking" would also be the first complaining about bugs and what-not if Dish released it based on some arbitrary date vs when it's ready.
Been my feeling this whole time. As stated, I would rather wait and get a good UI, while using a familiar one, then get an unfamiliar one that works like crap and pisses me and my family off. Then "we" would have to cancel, and then Dish, in the hopes of making customers happy, would be losing pissed customers. Patience folks. Patience. There is nothing majorly wrong with this UI(I know everyone has their own little glitches, but there is nothing major).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)