Hopper with Sling Software Version S529 Is Here

I deleted it, because depending on the hardware version of your Hopper you may never get another software update again.

And DISH will not support you unless you are a DISH employee as it was not meant for non employees.
Thanks for the feedback, I was curious and figured there was a good reason

If your going to upgrade for sure to H3, dont mind the bugs for 2 weeks.. i say go for it.. give you time to get use to interface
It is downloading now to one of my HWSs that I use just for auto racing. I will play with it to get use to the interface before auto racing seasons start back up.

Did the update. It broke the link with the Joeys. Trying to restart them one by one.

Also note that if you do they upgrade your EHD's may not work. The version that was sent to the employees is really an old version now.

If I hear its safe to upgrade I will let you know, but I dont want to see anyone kill their Hopper and be stuck since DISH will not support you.

My EHDs all seem to work. Hopper 2's all seem to work as well or better than S528 did, at least to me. This will let me get used to the new GUI for the Hopper 3.

Also note that if you do they upgrade your EHD's may not work. The version that was sent to the employees is really an old version now.

If I hear its safe to upgrade I will let you know, but I dont want to see anyone kill their Hopper and be stuck since DISH will not support you.
Can you explain what you people are talking about this software version...How do I get it and why don't I want it?

That was a joey killer do not do it. I bet that the Pita people will be protesting outside my house in the morning :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)