Hopper with Sling Softwave Version S520 Update is Here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Have you already reset modem, router, hopper, computers and anything else affected? I havent seen this issue, and I have had S520 since release.

Reactions: navychop
Must be just a bit slower rollout than normal - finally got S520 last night. No problems noted, only obvious change is Netflix available on Joeys.
Just got my HWS 520 update last night. But there is no Netflix app on my Joey. I was really looking forward to that feature being added. The Joey software is still at 388 from last January. Is that why the Netflix app is not showing up?

I suspect that the Joey should get new software as well. If the Hopper has it, it will eventually update the Joey. I think you can "force" it but not sure of the steps.

Last edited:
According to the main forum, they said it was S389 for Netflix. And have to have 520 to get 389 so that mAkes sense. Give it a little more time for your Joey.

my Hopper DVR is now updated with the s520 update, i didn't check the hopper system info until just now, i think i got the update Tuesday.

also the Joey in my bedroom is now updated and has the Netflix app installed as well as WeatherNation, which i got last Tuesday when WeatherNation went live on 215. however, the WeatherNation app was broken for a few days but since been repaired and is working now

Vevo is still MIA on my system.

According to the main forum, they said it was S389 for Netflix. And have to have 520 to get 389 so that mAkes sense. Give it a little more time for your Joey.

Last night the Joey software went from 388 to 391. The Netflix App is now there....and it works!

Cool. Looks like there may have been a jump from 389 to a couple versions, and that may have been the cause of the delay. Enjoy.

All is well then...Oh wait, someone will find something to B about...soon.

I still do NOT have S520, is tomorrow similar to SOON?

And for those of us still ignorant what the H is VEVO?
Give it time, it will come eventually.

VEVO is an on demand music video app. Pretty cool but very inpractical, for most casual viewers. Definitely something, in my opinion, that is good for background use.

Reactions: KAB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts