Hopper with Sling Upgraded to S512

Some level of Hopper timer integration has been added to this release. I just received the following message "Creation of this timer may cause a conflict for Hopper with Sling Basement. Do you want to create this time on Hopper Bedroom?"

Reactions: navychop
Here are some pictures of what appears to be some level of timer integration. The second picture is something that is claiming to be recording on the other Hopper.

Attachments

• gork1.jpg
    gork1.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 392
  • gork2.jpg
    gork2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 379
I don't know if this is working becuase even though it shows recording, I do not see it on the other Hoppper. Also, I see no preference settings for any of this. But I can re-create the prompt anytime I set a timer that has a conflict.

The pictures worked for me. And I've gotten the same message. And it works. Also when I select Times from the DVR menu, I see timers from both my HWS's. The 2nd HWS shows up as it's R number while the primayt shows up with the assigned name

Reactions: charlesrshell
whats going on with the ondemand with this new software any help would be appreciated thanks

From my understanding it went out to a small batchof folks... so if you got it and notice any bugs be sure to post them here to SatelliteGuys as DISH will be watching.

I notice that OTA Timers from the guide work again! Yeaaaa!!!!!

Great news!! Too bad mine's not updated yet. But I did get Sangria 4.0 on 2 Fire HD's and 1 HDX!!

I wish they'd hire a programmer that knows how to program in a 1 level deep folder system and stay there til I tell it to go to the top level. Now when you're done viewing an episode it goes all the way back to the top Primetime tile instead of at least staying on the series folder. I like the Hopper less with each update.

Dan

When I first got the Hopper if you had a timer set for a PTAT program it would show a line through it and say it was a PTAT event, if you clicked on it, one of the options was to "Restore Timer" and it would assign it's own event. That was broken for the last 6-9 months. This release restores it. This is useful for events like Sunday Night Football or NASCAR that end after 11pm or timer extensions after 11pm on PTAT events.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts