Hopper with Sling Upgraded to S512

I didn't look to see what software version I have but last night when catching up on Z Nation I noticed a cool new feature. When the one episode ended and brought up the screen that allows you to go to DVR recordings it had the following episode listed for me to click on and start over. I really thought this was a nice feature because I didn't have to get back into my DVR listing. Works great for watching episodes back to back.

On my Hopper 2000 this feature doesn't work when there are only two episodes. You watch one of the two and when you're done watching the first the second and last episode isn't listed. Always seems to work if there are two or more episodes remaining after you finish one.

Thankfull that I am still on S506, from what I am hearing about the bugs in later firmware updates.
There are more fixes than bugs, and most of the bugs mentioned are in new features - you can take a glass half full or half empty view on them. Personally I'd rather have the mostly working and useful new features as long as there are no show-stoppers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)