Hopper wont play recently recorded movies

holy_devil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 27, 2006
Ponce, Puerto Rico
Hi l recently upgraded to 2h/3j. I have recorded a couple of movies in one of the hoppers and some movies wont play the screen just goes black if l press cancel it gives me the option to delete or go to dvr. I have try to play them from every joey with the same results. At first they play just one time and them no play at all but today l was to play DIE HARD and it didnt start and that one l havent seen. I have like 40 movies on the dvr and 6 wont play. The rest of the shows play ok. If someone knows how to solve this please reply. I already try deleting the movie and restored back and l did 2 resets last night. No luck at all.

Like l said l already reset the receiver 2 times. I did a check switch and it seems ok. Some tps were a little low 44 l realign the dish and now they are at 53. The problem is that some of the movies were recorded on hbo latino which is at a transporder which have a signal of 67. Anybody from PR can post a greater signal s. than 67 on tp 4 on 119. To make things worse l recheck the movies and their are more movies that dont play than originally posted.

No. Some movies are from Cinemax and Starz. What got me confused is that most movies where recorded on a weak tp, but others where from a strong spotbeam. And one of them American Reunion l saw it from the dvr but when l try to see again it wouldn't let me. The other hopper doesn't have that problem. I have deleted more than 10 movies because l couldn't see them.

The other hopper doesn't have that problem. I have deleted more than 10 movies because l couldn't see them.

You left that important piece of information out... :) Switch Hopper locations and see if the same Hopper has the problem or if now the Problem is with the other one. Would also be helpful if you have an EHD to transfer them to it and see if it plays on the other Hopper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)