Hopper3 and 4k Joey system Junk!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So apart from some minor bugs, everything has been working fine....

Until this morning...

Watching in another room on the 4k Joey, and screen froze.... tried to change channel but got the need to return to live tv to continue..

Kept hitting ok but it just sat there..

Went into the room with the Hopper... wouldn't power on, and screen saver was absent on the tv..

Reset using red button...

After reboot, the screen saver came up and said push a button to watch tv..

Did that... and it goes straight to tuner activity with "0 out of 0 tuners in use..."

Sits there for a minute... then reboots...

Stuck in that loop..

Unplugged for 30 minutes...

Same loop..

Ugggg... if the box is dead I'm cancelling... i will have lost my months worth of recordings (some series we save up to binge..)

Say what you will about DTV, but I've NEVER lost a recording or had an issue like this.....

I'll give it another 30 minute unplugged power down and reboot..

So apart from some minor bugs, everything has been working fine....

Until this morning...

Watching in another room on the 4k Joey, and screen froze.... tried to change channel but got the need to return to live tv to continue..

Kept hitting ok but it just sat there..

Went into the room with the Hopper... wouldn't power on, and screen saver was absent on the tv..

Reset using red button...

After reboot, the screen saver came up and said push a button to watch tv..

Did that... and it goes straight to tuner activity with "0 out of 0 tuners in use..."

Sits there for a minute... then reboots...

Stuck in that loop..

Unplugged for 30 minutes...

Same loop..

Ugggg... if the box is dead I'm cancelling... i will have lost my months worth of recordings (some series we save up to binge..)

Say what you will about DTV, but I've NEVER lost a recording or had an issue like this.....

I'll give it another 30 minute unplugged power down and reboot..
Just plug it back in, there was a nationwide issue that has been fixed.

For those saying they are not ready for the new UI so they will stick with the H1 and H2.... new UI is right around the corner anyways.
Well they better have a much improved /stable software version then they do know.
Because a lot of customer are going to be pissed off if the have to use 204.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Reactions: budda
I see nothing has changed since last week. If a person has a working H3 then the rest of us are just stupid for having one that doesn't. I would go back to two HWS, one joey but carbon ui will just wreck those boxes too.
I don't even give a rats butt about the tiles not filling in anymore if i could use the swap feature again without going to a black screen. or trying to use the apps ,or pandora..or vod.. i would be happy
my HWS was rock solid, solid for apps, solid for vod, solid for pandora....
NO, the help we get here are "just unplug it and plug it back in (dumbass).

I see nothing has changed since last week. If a person has a working H3 then the rest of us are just stupid for having one that doesn't. I would go back to two HWS, one joey but carbon ui will just wreck those boxes too.
I don't even give a rats butt about the tiles not filling in anymore if i could use the swap feature again without going to a black screen. or trying to use the apps ,or pandora..or vod.. i would be happy
my HWS was rock solid, solid for apps, solid for vod, solid for pandora....
NO, the help we get here are "just unplug it and plug it back in (dumbass).
Well there's your problem, it's unplug... wait 30 seconds.... plug back in.... problem solved. :)

P.s. make sure you unplug with the correct hand or it won't work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)