hopper3 and av receiver problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HDdude24

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 19, 2006
For some reason i'm not receiving audio anymore from the hopper I checked all the settings and everything looks fine. Can it be a software bug?

For some reason i'm not receiving audio anymore from the hopper I checked all the settings and everything looks fine. Can it be a software bug?
If it were a software bug there would be tons of people complaining about the issue. There aren't so I'd say it isn't a software bug.

Now, tell us about your setup. We know you have a Hopper 3 and we know you have an AVR. How do you have them connected together? Have you checked that everything, wire wise, is seated properly? Unplug each end and reinsert them. Have you tried to replace the cable? They do sometimes fail.

If it were a software bug there would be tons of people complaining about the issue. There aren't so I'd say it isn't a software bug.

Now, tell us about your setup. We know you have a Hopper 3 and we know you have an AVR. How do you have them connected together? Have you checked that everything, wire wise, is seated properly? Unplug each end and reinsert them. Have you tried to replace the cable? They do sometimes fail.
i'm going to run the settings again see what happens

Just a sanity check, but have you already tried unplugging power from the H3 for a couple minutes, then powering it back up?

Connect directly to the TV and see if you get sound. Remember to turn TV speakers back on first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)