Hopper3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This is why I have a Wally for our RV.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

I had to purchase our Wally but it was a piece of cake adding it to our existing account that has an H3 and a Joey 2 that are leased. This is the only way I could justify having it in our travel trailer.

Okay, So where is Dirt again to tell me why I can't Activate a Wally.

I just spoke to RandallW and asked if I bought a Wally instead of another 211 could I activate it.

And the Answer was ,No Wallys can be combined on an account with any other receivers except WALLYS.

He said I can have two 211s only.

I don't understand why you can't get any straight Facts about anything with Dish customer service.

So does Dirt want to chime in again and explain why???

If I'm buying the equipment, I should be able to add what ever I want , Clearly they aren't driving out to hook it up.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

All I did was connect the Wally I purchased separately to our home dish setup, using the connection the Hopper 3 was connected to, had it go through the setup and called Dish at the prompt where it said to. The lady I spoke with was more than happy to add it to our existing account. It works just fine for us. :)

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)