HopView MultiChannel-a great waist of Technology

THANK YOU DISH-
Today they have the NEWS MIX ON. I am happy. This was at 9AM when I watch all the news. It did have ESPN in one of the boxes, but close enough. ESPN was showing Sports news at the time so I guess that counts.

I still wonder how they are able to show 6 different channels, when I have all my tuners recording something ,including my ota tuner? I mean how is that possible unless there is a hidden tuner we can't access , that has the ability to do that?

We are making great progress on making this channel usable. Dish is listening to us.
We are almost there. Just need a few more tweaks.
-
1. When doing the News Mix channel we need MSBC on there instead of ESPN, ESPN is sports. MSNBC is news. ALso CNBC does not show news on weekends (showing infomercials now) can we please add one of the other international channels that we all get?
-
2. Need to put in the guide what kind of mix is going on right now. News, Kids, HBO, General cable. That way we dont tune to it if we are not interested in it.
-
3. Schedule. I suggest,
-
News Mix 6am to 11am every day including Sat and Sunday plus during any national breaking news like Hurricains, tornado outbreaks, and also international events
-
Kids mix- Mon-Fri in afternoons
-
Sports mix- Sat and Sundays afternoons
-
General mix- after 7pm every day
-
HBO, Starz, Show Mix- only durring free previews

I do not subscribe to half of the channels, so half are grayed out. Make it user adjustable or sync it to subscribed channels, so at least I get all 6 views.

And email me when you do it, since I never go to that channel, since half are grayed out. I will not know when you make it useful.

Good Point,
Dish DIRT request- can you please only make the Hopper View HOPView multichannel made up of only channels from the lowest package please.
All except when in the Sport View mode, most of those are in the higher tier packages and those that like tons of sports probably sub to them already.
For HBO view, my idea is to only do that when in a free preview for all.
Please label what mix it is in the guide so we will know you made the change please.

Clamp Mount Question

To Pause Or Cancel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)