Hopzone during PTAT ?

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
Anyone tried the new Hopzone on channel 100 ? I tried it earlier this evening and it's the (6) mini-windows for showing the Olympics. I do wish it allowed us to configure it a little bit.... I don't subscribe to a package that includes one of the channels, so I get a blank, gray window. Also, I tried it 2-3 times - during PTAT - and all I get is a silver background channel with 'dish' in red letters. I do get audio and when I hit cancel, I get to see the grid just briefly.

Just dish with silver background and spinning circle for me.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

A blank, silver screen with red logo and only audio (no video) is as designed?

Accessing it from the apps menu gives the same result... And waiting for PTAT to end didn't help.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

lucky86, you said direct tune - I can't do that, actually. If you mean key in "1 0 0" on the remote. It goes to 99.xx (one of the Series channels). If I channel-up/down, it jumps over it.

Yeah, that's what I mean. People were asking about that earlier on some forum. What you're seeing sounds odd. Can you posts the specific steps to reproduce what you are seeing? I used the app earlier today and it appeared t be fully functional to me.

me as well (after PTAT). Logo, spinning circle Audio.

Cancel brings up the 6 screen mosaic, and then goes back to where I was

this is on BOTH my HWS'

Mine seems to have started working last night and was still working this morning on both Hopper and Joey.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Same here. I tried it late last (well, this morning) around 1am and it worked. It's working now (1:30pm) too.