Houston Rockets win 22th consecutive game

steve615

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 6, 2006
TN
The Houston Rockets became only the third team in NBA history to win 20 or more games in a row with an 83-75 win over the Atlanta Hawks last night.The last time this was accomplished was 36 years ago,with the 1971-72 Los Angeles Lakers being the last team to accomplish this feat.The Lakers won 33 in a row that season.The first team to do this was the 1970-71 Milwaukee Bucks,with 20 consecutive wins during that season.
:hatsoff: to the Rockets on accomplishing such a feat.More info at the following link.
NBA.com McGrady, Rockets Ignite for 20th Straight Win

The Houston Rockets became only the third team in NBA history to win 20 or more games in a row with an 83-75 win over the Atlanta Hawks last night.The last time this was accomplished was 36 years ago,with the 1971-72 Los Angeles Lakers being the last team to accomplish this feat.The Lakers won 33 in a row that season.The first team to do this was the 1970-71 Milwaukee Bucks,with 20 consecutive wins during that season.
:hatsoff: to the Rockets on accomplishing such a feat.More info at the following link.
NBA.com McGrady, Rockets Ignite for 20th Straight Win

They look REAL GOOD...BUT WITHOUT Yao...they will NOT win the NBA championship. They DEFINATELY need him....

Rockets are on fire, I mean they were 4th on their division, and now they are back to #1 after 20 wins, you can tell the division the rockets are in is very hard.

I am really surprised myself at this since they lost Yao.

This team seems to rally around adversity, they had a good streak earlier in the year when they lost Grady for a short span. It should be noted that the other 2 teams mentioned (Lakers and Bucks) both won NBA championships those seasons. Never say never, guys. Nobody thought Dallas would go out in the 1st rd. last season. (Well somebody here did predict it, not me).

Anyone know what Dish channel to game against the Bobcats will be on tonight? Houston paper says FSNH. I do not see it listed on Fox SW or any other channel in my guide.

Rockets 104
Lakers 92

WHAT a great game and the atmosphere was crazy!!!

I FINALLY saw the Rockets play and I was VERY IMPRESSED!! I have ALWAYS liked Raf "Skip to my lu" Alston form his Heat days...and to have T-Mac scoreless through almost 3 quarters of the game and still win was very impressive. I STILL contend that they cannot go far without Yao....but if they get him on time for the playoff, I honestly have to say they are my dark horse to WIN IT ALL!

Yes, it was a good game. But, the Lakers were without Pau Gasol. The Lakers looked the the Lakers before they got Gasol.

WHAT a great game and the atmosphere was crazy!!!

I FINALLY saw the Rockets play and I was VERY IMPRESSED!! I have ALWAYS liked Raf "Skip to my lu" Alston form his Heat days...and to have T-Mac scoreless through almost 3 quarters of the game and still win was very impressive. I STILL contend that they cannot go far without Yao....but if they get him on time for the playoff, I honestly have to say they are my dark horse to WIN IT ALL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)