How about that Wii Fit?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I think it would be easy for them to make a heart rate monitor to wear while you are doing these exercises, so they could calculate apporximate calorie burn for the individual. That would be a nice upgrade.

One thing that can be said for WII is that while its graphics are not up to par with the Sony or Microsoft system--they come out with some pretty intersting stuff aka the WII FIT.

Anyone know where to get one and no I don't want to pay the crazy Ebay prices.
gamestopdotcom has a wii fit bundle i ordered it on the 24th of june wasnt supposed to ship till july 7th due to gamestop stock but it arrived on june 27th

the wii fit bundle sell for 149.96 pus shipping limit 1 per household currently out of stock but check back often as i got lucky on the 24th
heres the link to wiifit bundle via gamestop replace xx with tt
hxxp://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=71451

WII FIT BUNDLE
WII FIT WITH BALANCE BOARD
WII FIT SILICONE COVER
WII FIT TRAVEL AND STORAGE CASE
WII FIT RECHARGEABLE BATTERY

Last edited:
Over the weekend I went into Walmart, and shockingly they had one copy left so I nabbed it (well not literally; the woman had to get it for me from behind the glass.)

I went through the fit test, and while I was happy to see I had a good BMI, I didn't like that they gave my Wii Fit Age as 40 (I'm 26.) I wish I had taken a picture of it, but I believe it said something along the lines of, "Your body is weaker than it should be." I wonder if I'd prefer to be called a fat-a** or a weakling.

If nothing else this game will likely help me with my posture, which I realized is HORRIBLE, and as a result I am doing miserable on the balance games. I anticipate myself using those more than anything else, as well as the yoga and strength training. So far though it seems like it could be a decent way to improve my body.

Ha. I took two days off and when my daughter went to use it, it asked her if she had heard the news... that "Dad" hadn't been working out lately? WTF? I just took two days off! And I still lost weight. The machine is funny. Sometimes my trainer takes off and the other one will stand in, but usually only for one exercise.

Lost 8 lbs. so far. I'm still working out about 3-4 times per week, 30-40 minutes each session. Mostly I'm doing strength training coupled with aerobics. And I'm watching what I eat and how much now. It's working for me.

Yes, that little board guy is sassy. He's always complaining about my workout time being too late if I do it after 9 PM or so. My wife also said that one time he asked her some questions about my posture and suggested that she tell me about her answers. It does try to put the We in to Wii. Hate to think what would happen in Chris Rock or someone would ever make a game for it. The one from the lady that did the hard Biggest Looser show ought to be great when it comes out next year.

I love Wii Fit. But can't stand some of the more difficult yoga exercises. Who can put their legs behind them to touch their head???

Yes, that little board guy is sassy. He's always complaining about my workout time being too late if I do it after 9 PM or so. My wife also said that one time he asked her some questions about my posture and suggested that she tell me about her answers. It does try to put the We in to Wii. Hate to think what would happen in Chris Rock or someone would ever make a game for it. The one from the lady that did the hard Biggest Looser show ought to be great when it comes out next year.

Next time try that sexy instructor she tells me I have great posture.

Thou that jerk did show up one time stating she was late( I think he is jealous).

The guy has been growing a ponytail. It's funny, when I started, he had short hair and it kept getting longer, and now it's in a ponytail.

The guy has been growing a ponytail. It's funny, when I started, he had short hair and it kept getting longer, and now it's in a ponytail.
Be funny if like the woman came one day and said, "I'm expecting!" and then as time went on she got bigger and could only do yoga exercises. ;p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)