How are you planning to use the $300 credit?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
The $300 credit can be used towards future programming after 3/31/04 or towards the new DVR that's coming in the summer. How are you planning to use this credit?

I am not sure I understand the question. Do you really need to make a decision of some sort? Isn't the credit simply applied to your account, so that any future charges would be automatically subtracted from this amount before you get any invoice?

Ilya said:
I am not sure I understand the question. Do you really need to make a decision of some sort? Isn't the credit simply applied to your account, so that any future charges would be automatically subtracted from this amount before you get any invoice?

Not if you ask to be used towards the purchase of the DVR...

$300 credit

Acerone said:
Would it be wise to get the first generation DVR?

That's a good point about the first gen DVR. My first instinct would be to go for the DVR but perhaps using it for programming first and waiting to see how the DVR performs is best. Credit is credit so whatever it goes towards (DVR or Programming) we will still come out with + $300. :shocked

VewDew said:
Is there any idea how much the DVR will cost?

Given the market price set by tivo and the 921, I would say around that price and maybe just a little be lower.

i've been ready to launch into all voom has to offer since dec, $99 for complete package, now $80. i thought the free view/guarantee was ok, groundbreaking, on the threshold, etc, but as that wears down, i would hope others would commit, fully, and voom would expedite software downloads, mapping, programming, so i don't feel left out with a buggy box, or other rants. the DVR is the cadilac of tv viewing so i plan on jumping on one of the first ones, if offered! vooms hd capibility has blown most of us away, so it might follow that as they tweak all of their business/tech areas, they could reach the world class provider status i/we are seeking. wilt is awesome, pq has been fantastic, programming/mapping is improving, sears sucked as a source(salesman tryed to steer me to dish)....CSR's should be used to the whiners, and keeping their poop in a group.... , install was superb, and so it goes!!!

PS i will keep going back to Sean's eval - great sourcing, tracking info
david

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)