Fox and HD question

VewDew

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2004
Northern California
This is not necessarily a voom question but I noticed this past weekend watching the Nascar race and tonight channel surfing past fox and 24 was on that fox is in widescreen format. The picture wasn't a clear 1080i like worldsport but it was not a stretched screen like a sd is on a widescreen tv either.

Does anyone have any specs on this? From what I have heard Fox has not gone HD yet.

VewDew said:
This is not necessarily a voom question but I noticed this past weekend watching the Nascar race and tonight channel surfing past fox and 24 was on that fox is in widescreen format. The picture wasn't a clear 1080i like worldsport but it was not a stretched screen like a sd is on a widescreen tv either.

Does anyone have any specs on this? From what I have heard Fox has not gone HD yet.

Fox does some programming in 480p 16:9, they won't go to 720p until this fall. Hey, it's better then nothing I guess but can't wait until thy're 720p for football this fall.

I will just be happy to pick up their digital signal. The only one at full power is CBS in Savannah. I can tell you just because of CBSHD I watch a whole lot more programs now. I even switched local news broadcast because of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)