Fox and HD question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

VewDew

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 4, 2004
Northern California
This is not necessarily a voom question but I noticed this past weekend watching the Nascar race and tonight channel surfing past fox and 24 was on that fox is in widescreen format. The picture wasn't a clear 1080i like worldsport but it was not a stretched screen like a sd is on a widescreen tv either.

Does anyone have any specs on this? From what I have heard Fox has not gone HD yet.

VewDew said:
This is not necessarily a voom question but I noticed this past weekend watching the Nascar race and tonight channel surfing past fox and 24 was on that fox is in widescreen format. The picture wasn't a clear 1080i like worldsport but it was not a stretched screen like a sd is on a widescreen tv either.

Does anyone have any specs on this? From what I have heard Fox has not gone HD yet.

Fox does some programming in 480p 16:9, they won't go to 720p until this fall. Hey, it's better then nothing I guess but can't wait until thy're 720p for football this fall.

I will just be happy to pick up their digital signal. The only one at full power is CBS in Savannah. I can tell you just because of CBSHD I watch a whole lot more programs now. I even switched local news broadcast because of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)