How can i do it so that HD channels are next to the SD channel?

Yes NBC3,ABC8,FOX11,and CBS13 does that help.

Looks like you are in Charleston, WV. You have the HD but not the sd locals, is this correct? What is your dish setup? It appears you may have a dish1000.4 dish which would get you 61.5, 72 and 77 locations. Your HD locals are on 77, but the sd ones would be on 129. You would not see your sd channels without 129.

Looks like you are in Charleston, WV. You have the HD but not the sd locals, is this correct? What is your dish setup? It appears you may have a dish1000.4 dish which would get you 61.5, 72 and 77 locations. Your HD locals are on 77, but the sd ones would be on 129. You would not see your sd channels without 129.
Where the 129 at. I herd that Columbus, Ohio coming in June? I have all the other local in SD [CW,PBS].

I have the same HD package as you, and I asked Engineering about it, and they said that Dish has a technical problem whereby they can only map down from one channel number. So , since there are more subscribers to the English Dish HD package, then that is the one that gets map down.

One tip is to press Guide button until it shifts you to HD favorites group.

Oh, well that sucks. Is it really that hard to map down another channel #?

Are you able to map your HD channels to be next to the Sd channel?

The Bonus Pack is added to the regular English channels.

He has the Regular HD channels.

Guy, I asked about this directly with the Engineering Department. They researched it and gave me the answer that I gave you. There is a technical problem. It won't happen soon, but perhaps it may happen some time later.

The Bonus Pack is added to the regular English channels.

He has the Regular HD channels.

Guy, I asked about this directly with the Engineering Department. They researched it and gave me the answer that I gave you. There is a technical problem. It won't happen soon, but perhaps it may happen some time later.
Oh, so that is what the bonus pack it. Sorry, didnt know. well thanks for the info

Man, just ended up talking with another representative
She said that you can only put HD channels next to SD channels on the american packages. You can't do that on the Dishlatino Packages, which i have. Are they racist or something? Why can't they do that for us latinos also?:mad:
I take offense at your playing of the race card.
I also take offense that someone who seems of above average( you) intelligence would even make such a suggestion.
Quite frankly I am sick and tired of the race card being played every time a member of a perceived monority group feels slighted in the smallest way.
Phooey.
The race card is the same as crying wolf.

I did say i have a latino Package. To be exact, i have the DISHLATINO Max HD essential package. And anyways, it is no use. The technical representative already said you can't move the hd channels next to the sdd channel on dishlatino packages...

OK..
Here's your first post.
"I just got HD, righ now, and all the HD channels are in the 4 digit numbers. Can i make it so that they are next to the SD channel?"
here's your second post..
" just tried that, and it wont work. I just stopped talking with a technical chatting person, and they siad that with the package i got, you cant make the hd channels be next to the sd version"
and your third post.....
"You see, it is wierd, because it put it as HD and SD and Enable, but they are still in the 4 digits. The national HD starts at channel 5300 with ESPN. So then i go to the SD version of ESPN, but it is not next to the SD version. I need help!!!"

And finally in your fourth post, you clue us in on your package...
"Man, just ended up talking with another representative
She said that you can only put HD channels next to SD channels on the american packages. You can't do that on the Dishlatino Packages, which i have. Are they racist or something? Why can't they do that for us latinos also? "
Do you want help or do you want to rant?

I would think that they limitations for the latino channels is due to a technical construct of DISH's. They have the latino channels in a different numbered range due to the channels being offered are different than the regular channel packs. The same thing is happening with the Turbo hd only customers. They can't get all the hd channels in the corresponding metallic classic packs. Mostly due to the technical constructs that DISH has set up. Maybe if you would write to DISH and suggest that there is a demand for the hd channels being offered near the sd equivalents for those who have Latino packs, they might look into making the changes in their software to enable this feature. It shouldn't be that hard to do this since they already do it with the regular packs and hd channels. They could place a whole house account code on Latino pack accounts enabling the feature. I'm sure it is just about software being written and the tech department being informed that there is a demand for it.

Networking Question...

Hey! :-) I have a baseball question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)