How can i get 61.5 bird without adding another dish.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
For 99.99 you can get a dish 1000.2 sat dish which has a built in dpp44 switch and has a triple lnb for 110/119/129 and a port for the 61.5 sat dish. THat is what I have . You can get one at dishdepot.com and shipping , handeling and even tax is free since you live outside of FLorida.

Maybe so but it combines up to 4 satellites like the dpp 44 does and I thougth that was what he was after. But if he is trying to combine 110/119 /121 and 61.5 then you would be right, he needs a dpp 44 switch..

I just went down to my local Dish retailer and talked to his installer. The installer had a Dish junkyard filled with old dishes and LNBs. He gave me one of each for free.

The dish got taken back down yesterday because I couldn't get it to work properly with the switches. Since it is just 3 duals I tried a SW21x/Sw21 combo (which didnt work) and a SW42/SW21 combo (which the SW42 is bad).

When I hooked it up to the FTA box to see what signals I would get
all 119 TP's (spotbeams excluded) were between 90-99 on the Pansat 1500
on 110 it ranged from 66 (TP3) up to 99 (not including spotbeams)
148 TP's were around 75

I even threw one in the middle for 129 and got between 60-75 on the active TP's ;)

Iceberg, cable ties to hold the LNB that isnt in the bracket in place, or something else?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)