How can I get APTN?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

xai

Original poster
Oct 3, 2011
Virginia
i am going crazy trying to find out how to get aptn (canadian channel) in the states. can anybody help?

Well it depends.....APTN is actually on C-Band too and in the clear. I watch it once in a while. If you can put up a 6 foot dish and a free to air receiver you can pick it up and all it will cost is the dish/receiver

If you can't do that, Shaw Direct has a $25 package that would include it

Two ways

Shaw Direct
or
Bell TV

Shaw Direct carries only one feed APTN East, not sure if they carry the HD feed.(available through out the US)

BTV carries APTN East, APTN North(which only slightly diffrent then the East feed mainly Government News is different), I'm not sure but I believe they also carry the HD feed which has totally different programing then the SD feed. The only draw back with BTV is it doesn't cover all the US. I'm not exactly sure where your located in the US or where exactly the siganal cuts off(SD vs HD)91 vs 82 sats. Perhaps others could be wade in who live ion the US, I'm in Canada.

Note I'm not sure who carries the western feed of APTN?

Two ways

Shaw Direct
or
Bell TV
three...I posted the 3rd ;)

Shaw Direct carries only one feed APTN East, not sure if they carry the HD feed.(available through out the US)

BTV carries APTN East, APTN North(which only slightly diffrent then the East feed mainly Government News is different), I'm not sure but I believe they also carry the HD feed which has totally different programing then the SD feed. The only draw back with BTV is it doesn't cover all the US. I'm not exactly sure where your located in the US or where exactly the siganal cuts off(SD vs HD)91 vs 82 sats. Perhaps others could be wade in who live ion the US, I'm in Canada.
APTN is on 91W which covers the whole US so he would be fine
Note I'm not sure who carries the western feed of APTN?
western canada cable co's....its just a delayed feed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts