How come I don't have pretty icons of the shows like I did on my 922

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

keckge

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 11, 2008
Illinois
Everything finally is functioning I am the proud owner of a three hopper four joey system all working after two days. But no pretty Icon's whats the problem? And other then that this thing is f..king awesome.

If you just installed it will take a day or so for everything to download. Give it time. They will show up.

If not let us know.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I want to say this thing is a dream come true everything I ever wanted in a system I with I could go to englewood and give dish networks corporate headquarters a big hug. They gave me a system that works and something that I can use and just wow. my only wish is a few more tuners but I could not be happier.

One last question though can I leave thease like me 722 and just let them fill up 100% untill the system starts deleting stuff or do I have to do it manually?

Takes 24-48 hours (usually 24) for icons to show up after initial installation. Yep you can let them fill up as much as you want but it'll take a lot longer. Missing icons on external drives is a known issue nobody knows if/when it will be fixed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts