How do I contact a DIRT member?

barenjager

Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
I want to upgrade a 922 and 722 to a Hooper with sling and a Super Joey. How do I contact a DIRT team member about what is involved in such an upgrade. Searched the site but not see a link for DIRT

I want to upgrade a 922 and 722 to a Hooper with sling and a Super Joey. How do I contact a DIRT team member about what is involved in such an upgrade. Searched the site but not see a link for DIRT
Also, you can see if any DIRT member is currently on line by looking at the Staff On Line column on the Dish main page. They will be highlighted in RED. Click and PM.

If you are using their website(same dirt members) it will be at support.dish.com. You will have to create a new username and password as your mydish name and password are no good there.

If you are using their website(same dirt members) it will be at support.dish.com. You will have to create a new username and password as your mydish name and password are no good there.
Talk about complicating things. :confused:

Lol. It is. I only offered if they want them. They do the separate username though, to protect the sensitive nature of the account itself.

Lol. Please. Dear god. Work with them more. I love the sat guys layout. I like unread topics being bolder. Give them a little influence Scott?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)