How do I get all the Cband Arc 40-139

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cband55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2008
I already suffered the trauma of 2 broken actuator arms, I live west of the Rockies so that is also a consideration, I did get 40 by unhinging the motor.

Question
Is anyone west of the Rockies getting the entire cband arc? How do you do it if H-H mounts are not available anymore.

How do you do it if H-H mounts are not available anymore.
Is this a trick question? - :eek:
Go dig up a Birdview (99.9% come with H-H mount), or anything on an AJAK 180 (the other likely choice for H-H motoring).
I got one of each, and more are still out there.
Time to go shopping! - :rolleyes:
Can't beat the price, either.

Where exactly? they are not readily available anywhere, not in my home town, where sould I put a wanted ad?
plus they are all second hand where do I go if it needs repair

I already suffered the trauma of 2 broken actuator arms,

For going after those far East birds One modification you can make is to move your actuator to the East side of your mount. It will give you smoother movement of the dish and avoids the arm going over the top and bending something. You will still have reasonable control over on the West side of the arc where you don't have to point quite as low as the East side. Another member in here, Fat Air and myself both modified our dishes this past summer with good results. Here are a couple of pictures of my mod.

Jim

105e0xd.jpg

2jf58y.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts