How do I get autofill to work in FireFox?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

waltinvt

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 16, 2004
Vermont
I'm new to FF but so far it seems better than IE7.

One thing I haven't been able to figure out how to do like IE7 is the "autofill" option that could automatically fill in form data like name , address, credit card data (with a password option), etc.

Try Tools>Options>Security and check "Remember passwords for sites. That should do it. (I think:)) You can also try T>O>Privacy and check "Remember what I enter in forms and the search bar.

Last edited:
Try Tools>Options>Security and check "Remember passwords for sites. That should do it. (I think:)) You can also try T>O>Privacy and check "Remember what I enter in forms and the search bar.
Thanks but neither of those seem to address what I want. I'm talking about for example when you purchase or register something online and there's a page to fill out with the usual typical information like name, address, phone numbers, and you can even have it auto-fill credit card information.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts