how do i hook up the diplexers to add a second tv.

dlucas328

Original poster
Feb 21, 2009
brownsburg IN
I have the 625 receiver and i am ready to hook up my second tv now. we had only planned on having one tv but have changed our mind. i have the diplexers i just need to know how to hook everything up for the second tv without just running a cable from tv2 port.
Thank you to anyone that replies. I don't want to watch cartoons all the time anymore!!!

I have the 625 receiver and i am ready to hook up my second tv now. we had only planned on having one tv but have changed our mind. i have the diplexers i just need to know how to hook everything up for the second tv without just running a cable from tv2 port.
Thank you to anyone that replies. I don't want to watch cartoons all the time anymore!!!
Imagine the diplexers like a arrow so at the receiver connect tv2 out rf to ant/uhf on the diplexer and the sat in on the receiver to sat on the diplexer then the sat/uhf in/out connects to the coax going back to the dish. Then use the second diplexer where your wiring is that goes to the other tv so the sat/uhf in/out connect the coax comming ffrom the reciever then the coax comming from the dish on the sat side and the coax going to the other tv connect to the ant/uhf port.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)