How do the broadcasters keep there big dishes clean of snow in the wintertime??

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Nice LNB covers. Never thought of using shampoo to wash the dish. But I agree the ingredients would provide a water repellant surface.

I also tried this one if you put the plastic bags from wally world and other grocery stores it does help with snow and ice build up. worked great on a slimline didn't bother reception at all. plus trash bags work well to.

dan rose

Never thought of using shampoo to wash the dish.
?????? ???? ?????.? ???? ? ???? ??? ??????? ??? ???????????.????? ???? ???? ?????? ?????- ?? ?????,?? ???????? ??????? ???????????.??????????? ??????? ???????? ?????,????,???? - ??????? ?? ??????????? ?????????? ???????? ??????, ?????????????? ??????????? ??????? ????? ? ?????????? ???????? ?????????????????? ??????????.????????? ??????????? ????? ? ????? ??????? ????.?????? ???? ??????,??? ???????,????? ???????? ?????????...\??????????? ??????? ????\
???? ???????? ?? ?????? ???????????? ?????, ???????????, ????? ??????????? - ??????????...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
??? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??????.??? ????? ?????? ??? ??????????? ?????? ??? ???????????? ?????-????...\???? ???????+ ??????????? ??????? ????\
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
????.

?????? ???? ?????.? ???? ? ???? ??? ??????? ??? ???????????.????? ???? ???? ?????? ?????- ?? ?????,?? ???????? ??????? ???????????.??????????? ??????? ???????? ?????,????,???? - ??????? ?? ??????????? ?????????? ???????? ??????, ?????????????? ??????????? ??????? ????? ? ?????????? ???????? ?????????????????? ??????????.????????? ??????????? ????? ? ????? ??????? ????.?????? ???? ??????,??? ???????,????? ???????? ?????????...\??????????? ??????? ????\
???? ???????? ?? ?????? ???????????? ?????, ???????????, ????? ??????????? - ??????????...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
??? ??? ?????? ??? ?? ???? ???? ??????.??? ????? ?????? ??? ??????????? ?????? ??? ???????????? ?????-????...\???? ???????+ ??????????? ??????? ????\
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
????.

Huh? :confused:

Hello Forum.Ya meant this shampoo avtomobiley.Kogda my home machine with water, dirt, then add a little avtoshampuni.Avtoshampun perfectly washes dirt, dust, salt - on the surface of the car creates a protective film that prevents the action of environment and has a high waterproof svoystvami.Nekotorye Autoshampooes incorporate vosk.Pomyli their car, it is dry, then rub the polish ... \ Autoshampooes Hot Wax \
There is a polish based on natural waxes, silicone, the most modern - Polymer ...
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
It was an example of how we wash our mashinu.Eto really go for satellite dishes to repel snow-water ... \ Auto shampoo car shampoo Hot Wax \
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
Yet.

I was at the cable company yesterday to get a Docsis 3 modem and snapped a couple pics of their weather protected dishes. They have black covers. I also stopped by the ABC affilliate and they have a couple with white covers. The CBS affilliate has no covers, but their dishes are right next to the side walk and no fence. They have some nice looking stuff, drool, drool. Now that's a mount :)
ProDish 001.JPGProDish 004.JPGProDish 028.JPG

??? ??? ?????? ???? ?????. Once again a good day forum.

?????? ?? ?????? ????? ?????? ???????? ? ???.???? ????????? ???????,?? ???? ??????? ? ??????? ??????? ? ? LNB ???? ? ??? ? ???????.? ??? ????????? ?????,???? ??? ????????????...
?????? ????? ?????? ? ???????? ??? ??????? ??????.? ?? ????? ?????? ????,??????,???????????? ????? ?? ???????????.????? ??????? ???????? ? ???????? ? ??????? ??????? ?????? -?????? ?????-.?????? ???????,???? ??????????? ?? ????? ?? ????????.
????? ?????? ?????? ???????,????? ???? ????-?????.?? LNB-=?????= ? ?????????? ?????????? ??????? ? ??????????? ???????.???????? ??? ????? ????????,??????????.? ??????? ????? ? ????????? ??? LNB.

The fight with the snow in winter perennial problem in nas.Esli small antenna, the broom swept with antenna dish and LNB snow and everything in poryadke.A my little advice, if you are interested ...
Autumn to wash with shampoo all mirrors antenn.A after years of dust, rain, mud accumulates on poverhnosti.Pered winter frosts and snowstorms I rub with antenna dish of pork lard-.Effekt nice little snow is on the antennas.
To nebylo signal loss when it snows-dozhd.Na LNB-= I = goals privyzyvayu cut strips of plastic butylok.Pomogaet the rain especially proverenno.I some pictures with kozyrkami for LNB.

I'm sure his English is better than my Google Russian. ??????? ?????? ?? ????????!

Dasvidaniya

Hello Forum.Ya meant this shampoo avtomobiley.Kogda my home machine with water, dirt, then add a little avtoshampuni.Avtoshampun perfectly washes dirt, dust, salt - on the surface of the car creates a protective film that prevents the action of environment and has a high waterproof svoystvami.Nekotorye Autoshampooes incorporate vosk.Pomyli their car, it is dry, then rub the polish ... \ Autoshampooes Hot Wax \
There is a polish based on natural waxes, silicone, the most modern - Polymer ...
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------
It was an example of how we wash our mashinu.Eto really go for satellite dishes to repel snow-water ... \ Auto Shampoo + Hot Wax car shampoo \
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------
Yet.

Now - off to Chrome to check out the "automatic translation."

Actually, I think I may have to use Chrome more often. Right click, wait a bit, and bang! Semi-gibberish, yet strangely easier to read than some posts I've seen. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)