How do you get ts reader lite to work with dvb world box?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

mastermesh

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2006
I have tried selecting input source as the two nextstorm items and as the two different dvb world items in the list, and each and every one of those gives me the error: Unable to locate any DVBWorld Interfaces, followed by: The source module you selected didn't initialize. The device may be missing or not installed correctly. To change the source module, launch TSReader with the Ctrl key held down.

Which selection do you need to pick to make tsreader work with the usb world box?

I have tried selecting input source as the two nextstorm items and as the two different dvb world items in the list, and each and every one of those gives me the error: Unable to locate any DVBWorld Interfaces, followed by: The source module you selected didn't initialize. The device may be missing or not installed correctly. To change the source module, launch TSReader with the Ctrl key held down.

Which selection do you need to pick to make tsreader work with the usb world box?

http://www.coolstf.com/tsreader/DVBWorld.html

Glad my Genpix and Twinhan don't have to do this...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts