How do you move service address, I miss my chicago news and locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
you should still be within the spotbeam. If you got a buddy who lives in the Chicago DMA (and doesnt have D*) use that address. Keep the billing the same. Thats what I did to get my old neighborhood locals back :)

I've "moved" when I lived in Minnesota and now am doing it to get NYC locals, even though I'm in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre DMA. I know most people love local news, but I like having two PBS stations in HD and two more in SD, plus the CW and MNT affiliates in HD. It's a mess for locals boundaries since the Scranton, NYC, and Philadelphia DMA boundaries come to a point about 20 miles away.

you should still be within the spotbeam.

Considering that the Rockford DMA is next door to the Chicago DMA, he shouldn't have any problems.
And considering his "real" locals, I can VERY much understand why he'd like Chicago locals back - along with 3 PBS choices (2 in HD) CW & MNT in HD & MeTV! :D ;)

The Chicago SD Locals are on 101 and the spot will work in Rockford I'm sure. Just call Direct and tell them you moved and want to change your service address. Use a local Chicago address for your service address. Keep your billing address in Rockford.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts