How exactly to network?

ahughes8491

Original poster
Sep 17, 2007
Hello...Did the CE release about 3 weeks ago, on that Saturday night. I have Video on Demand, but everytime I put something in my queue, no download starts. I think I'm networked but can someone explain to me what I need to use? Can I use my XBox 360 wireless adapter and plug it in the front of my HR 20-700? Any and all help appreciated!

Hmm i havent heard any1 connecting to the network thru the USB port yet.. but u can try goin to SETUP and check your network status, if everything says OK then i dont c y not... but i think that it might tell you that you cant connect to the internet or router... if by checking you c that it does not connect then, just connect it to the back network port, that has work., u might need another wireless adapter tho. u cant use the xbox one in the back either

Most likely you will need some type of wireless bridge, plugged-into the rj-45 port on the rear. Or, you could get a powerline networking adapter and plug one into the rj-45 and the other into a port on your router.