How exactly to network?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ahughes8491

Original poster
Sep 17, 2007
Hello...Did the CE release about 3 weeks ago, on that Saturday night. I have Video on Demand, but everytime I put something in my queue, no download starts. I think I'm networked but can someone explain to me what I need to use? Can I use my XBox 360 wireless adapter and plug it in the front of my HR 20-700? Any and all help appreciated!

Hmm i havent heard any1 connecting to the network thru the USB port yet.. but u can try goin to SETUP and check your network status, if everything says OK then i dont c y not... but i think that it might tell you that you cant connect to the internet or router... if by checking you c that it does not connect then, just connect it to the back network port, that has work., u might need another wireless adapter tho. u cant use the xbox one in the back either

Most likely you will need some type of wireless bridge, plugged-into the rj-45 port on the rear. Or, you could get a powerline networking adapter and plug one into the rj-45 and the other into a port on your router.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts