How long do 0.00 line charge channels last?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Darrell S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Parts Unknown
Since I switched to Preferred XTRA, Directv has added 7 free channels with a 0.00 line charge.
They are NFL Network,Univision Deportes,Golf,Fox Sports 2,ESPNU, CBS Sports, and 1 of my Regional channels ATT Southwest Sports.
I was just wondering if this is some kind of preview to get me to go back to regular XTRA, or will they stay on my package?

Since I switched to Preferred XTRA, Directv has added 7 free channels with a 0.00 line charge.
They are NFL Network,Univision Deportes,Golf,Fox Sports 2,ESPNU, CBS Sports, and 1 of my Regional channels ATT Southwest Sports.
I was just wondering if this is some kind of preview to get me to go back to regular XTRA, or will they stay on my package?
People have been mentioning that those channels pop back in after the change, no word on how long they will last, maybe they forget about themand leave them on forever ....
Don't worry about it, just enjoy it.

I guess the AT&T evil empire saw my post. When I got home awhile ago, I noticed that all these channels were gone.

Strange. We downgraded to Entertainment in July, and the channels they added back (RSN, Travel Channel, a few others) are still there today.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)