How Long Do You Spend Watching A Screen Every Day?

Hard to say, there is the security I now do, 4 screens on one huge monitor, meanwhile my editing job with a break for a min. or two to place a request on my favorite radio station (Satellite Guys Radio), answer my smart phone, respond to a text from a friend, look up phone numbers, Holy Cow! if that stuff caused cancer I couldn't be typing this today! I never really thought about it but I even eat in front of my computer and have my tablet and smart phone next to the bed when I sleep! No wonder I have to wear glasses! LOL

It makes me think that if the iBrain implant ever came out that people would flock to it... Allow you to see a virtual screen in your mind at any time you wished...

Good thing I can't afford Google glasses! Hmmmmmm, the way things are going they will probably come out with Google contact lens for people like me soon! That may be good, I would have my screen in front of me ALWAYS! Just think though, if they did have the iBrain implant I would never get any rest, I would probably be dreaming about my work and seeing that virtual screen then too! That thought scares me, 24 hour work days but not 24 hours of pay! I would also have to see my boss more often! UGHH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)