How Long Do You Spend Watching A Screen Every Day?

In work days, maybe 3-4 hours. Non-work days... too much, especially if I'm shopping for something or re-working my ideas for FTA once I move next month. A video game or anime binge could easily make it hit 9-12 hours.

Yep, I spend at least 8 hours in front of a computer every day for work, 10-12 hours per day during tax season. That's not even counting what I do in my personal life when I get home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The US average of 151 minutes a day on a smartphone... I spend 10 minutes max a day looking at the display. I might talk a lot on it, but I am not watching TV on it...

I do editing for a few internet `newspapers` and I do a small bit of writing myself. Not to mention `playtime` on the computer and maybe some TV or a movie. Smartphone takes up some of the screen time also.

loop.png

My numbers are pretty much my entire awakened experience. Even driving to and from work I have an 8" MyFordTouch SYNC screen to give me information. When I get to work, it's in front of my multiple monitors. Right now, I have Blondie (iTunes Festival) on the HDTV and I'm typing on my MacBook Air.

Reactions: mike123abc
loop.png

My numbers are pretty much my entire awakened experience. Even driving to and from work I have an 8" MyFordTouch SYNC screen to give me information. When I get to work, it's in front of my multiple monitors. Right now, I have Blondie (iTunes Festival) on the HDTV and I'm typing on my MacBook Air.

Hope you at least have some time dedicated to looking at other cars around you!

Reactions: Foxbat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts