How long does it take to get to get on-demand back after a hard reboot and a CLEARMYBOX?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
Okay, so accidentally unplugged my DirecTV box on Monday which did a hard reboot and then the logos and cast and crew info were gone after that. I am aware that if you want that back after a hard reboot if you have an AM21 is to reset settings on your off-air channels and do a CLEARMYBOX and a CLEARMYBOX 2, and then wait before you program your off-air channels again. Well all the logos and cast and crew info is back but the on-demand stuff and the "You Might Like" My DirecTV page for the channels are still not here. I refreshed my equipment and am still waiting to see if that helps. Is there any special way to get the on-demand stuff for the channels in my package and the stuff that the My DirecTV page says that "I might like" again?

Okay, so accidentally unplugged my DirecTV box on Monday which did a hard reboot and then the logos and cast and crew info were gone after that. I am aware that if you want that back after a hard reboot if you have an AM21 is to reset settings on your off-air channels and do a CLEARMYBOX and a CLEARMYBOX 2, and then wait before you program your off-air channels again. Well all the logos and cast and crew info is back but the on-demand stuff and the "You Might Like" My DirecTV page for the channels are still not here. I refreshed my equipment and am still waiting to see if that helps. Is there any special way to get the on-demand stuff for the channels in my package and the stuff that the My DirecTV page says that "I might like" again?
Hmmm, no answers yet. Anyways, I just did a "Repeat Network Setup". Will that fix it?

Apparently this is a common issue. I "moved" back to get a service call because the steps above didn't work, and after I mentioned this, the tech support guy said he looked into this and it's been an issue for a couple days. So this didn't have anything to do with the accidental hard reboot and the CLEARMYBOX. I'll let the on-demand load back up, and "move" back in a few days.

Status
Please reply by conversation.