How long for a reply from ceo@echostar.com?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jdsabin1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 15, 2005
Central IA, USA
Anyone ever used this account to send related e-mail to?

I am getting what I believe to be inaccurate information regarding my desire to upgrade my existing four receiver Dish system to three 811's and a 921/942.

I have sent an e-mail to this account explaining the situation but have not received a reply. What is a realistic expectation here?

Thanks.

How are you going about it??? Wanting them for free or expecting to pay some big $$??
They will normally get back with you within a day or 2.

I expect to lease the 811's and asked for more information regarding the 921/942. I am certainly not asking for something that is unrealistic. In fact, *any* information would be great at this point in time.

I dont think they will allow you to "lease" 3 811. I think they only will do 1 maybe 2. Depending on how long you have been a customer. Also the 921/942 isn't available for lease at the present time. The 921 isn't even available any more.

We'll find out. If they can't lease 3 811's I'll go with D*. I've been a custimer for several years and pay $100+ per month. What's the big deal?

*shrug*

The 921's are actually abundant right now with the 942 announcement. My Costco has one for $489 but why buy one now? I was hoping to get more detail from someone at Dish that actually knows what their plans are, including timing.

The retailer might have a 921 but I dont think Dish has any to give away.
Well your doing the right thing, you will get the best answer from that address. Did you give them a phone number to call you back?? They normally call back quickly.
Good Luck.
I sure hate seeing them treat the long timers like crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)