How long for a reply from ceo@echostar.com?

jdsabin1

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 15, 2005
Central IA, USA
Anyone ever used this account to send related e-mail to?

I am getting what I believe to be inaccurate information regarding my desire to upgrade my existing four receiver Dish system to three 811's and a 921/942.

I have sent an e-mail to this account explaining the situation but have not received a reply. What is a realistic expectation here?

Thanks.

How are you going about it??? Wanting them for free or expecting to pay some big $$??
They will normally get back with you within a day or 2.

I expect to lease the 811's and asked for more information regarding the 921/942. I am certainly not asking for something that is unrealistic. In fact, *any* information would be great at this point in time.

I dont think they will allow you to "lease" 3 811. I think they only will do 1 maybe 2. Depending on how long you have been a customer. Also the 921/942 isn't available for lease at the present time. The 921 isn't even available any more.

We'll find out. If they can't lease 3 811's I'll go with D*. I've been a custimer for several years and pay $100+ per month. What's the big deal?

*shrug*

The 921's are actually abundant right now with the 942 announcement. My Costco has one for $489 but why buy one now? I was hoping to get more detail from someone at Dish that actually knows what their plans are, including timing.

The retailer might have a 921 but I dont think Dish has any to give away.
Well your doing the right thing, you will get the best answer from that address. Did you give them a phone number to call you back?? They normally call back quickly.
Good Luck.
I sure hate seeing them treat the long timers like crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts