How Long Have You Kept Your Radio Running After Subscription Expires?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PSK-927

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 16, 2007
Just curious. My subscription ended last month and I listen to my Inno off and on for a few days a week. I have not left it on for 8 hours, only for about an hour at a time.

I'm not sure if there is a deactivation code that I am missing or if the radio stops working after a month without receiving an active account code.

No such luck for me. I dropped Sirius a few weeks ago and three days later my Sportster 4 lost programming. I made sure it was only powered on when I was actually using it, but it was only on for a total of an hour or so before the programming went away.

I have one I shut off 4 years ago that is still working today. An XM MYFI unit.

Had it off when I canceled it (actually couldnt find it, we thought one of the kids lost it) then found it about 6 months later, powered it up and it ran great and still works to this day. We dont use it much, but it comes in handy every once in awhile

i think they have to blacklist the radio's esn. if it does not make the blacklist it stays on.

i was saddened to find out my old exact radio could not be used alacarte programming.
the rep from sirius says its all or nothing...they can't remap the channels it can get. I like it because it has the high power fm transmitter that you can pick up a block away...and i am not even joking either...

i think they have to blacklist the radio's esn. if it does not make the blacklist it stays on.

i was saddened to find out my old exact radio could not be used alacarte programming.
the rep from sirius says its all or nothing...they can't remap the channels it can get. I like it because it has the high power fm transmitter that you can pick up a block away...and i am not even joking either...

Must be an older unit, the newer ones you can barely get to the next car if your lucky, of course thats why they changed because to many others were picking the stations up in cars that didn't have service. ....

As for the alacarte, I just re upped with them and inquired about it and was told that a very small number of radios had it available to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)