How long to get VOD ? Just connected via broadband

caboclipper

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 12, 2008
I just connected my 722 to the internet via wifi, I did this about 2 hours ago. However I do not see any VOD movies on the channel guide. I do not have channel 501 nor channel 1.

Question is: How long do I have to wait for this to work ? I guess it is not instant.

Any ideas ? Comments ?

I just connected my 722 to the internet via wifi, I did this about 2 hours ago. However I do not see any VOD movies on the channel guide. I do not have channel 501 nor channel 1.

Question is: How long do I have to wait for this to work ? I guess it is not instant.

Any ideas ? Comments ?

VOD is automatically downloaded to your receiver when your receiver is turned off. With a new, or replacement receiver, it will take a few days before all of the VOD content is available.

How long have you had this receiver?

Any ideas ? Comments ?

You VOD on Channel 1 or 501 is downloaded via satellite. I have two 722's and the channels took about a week to download. There is about twenty of them give or take a few.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts