How long to wait before I move back

I don't know if it's changed recently but a few years ago you could specify that you wanted just one network. Back when the distant networks were offered by DISH (New York and Los Angeles), I had finally decided that I wanted all of the L.A. locals and ONLY the CBS and New York from FOX. It was fine then. (Oh, and I LEGALLY had those networks, mind you. :)) Regardless, it's likely the same now but I'm not certain. You mention Charlotte -- I'm within their spot beam and it's supposed to be my real set of locals but I can't get any kind of signal. I do get the distant networks through AAD. What's weird, though, is that I can pull Cincinnati or Nashville in with ease. I'd like to be able to get them both and keep at least the CBS and FOX from one or the other. In other words, I'd like to have all of Nashville (or Cincinnati) and have at least the FOX and (or) CBS from the other (for NFL season). If I could do that, I would have a pretty good selection of games on Sunday. Right now, I ALWAYS get the Falcons, Raiders, and 49ers with my networks from San Francisco and Atlanta. Plus, I get whatever game the CBS in Atlanta will show. I'm a HUGE Bengals fan -- so maybe I should just settle with Cincinnati. But I want that CW from Nashville, too (all of the Simpsons and Andy Griffith shows). ;)

Sounds like you want networks from all over - If you can figure out some way to make this work, let me know! All I want is my locals from Myrtle Beach as well as locals from Atlanta (basically because I don't get my locals in HD now and my wife gets furious when she can't see her local news - but she won't go for an OTA antenna). Hopefully Dish will stick to their word and I should get HD locals sometime this summer.

Sounds like you want networks from all over - If you can figure out some way to make this work, let me know! All I want is my locals from Myrtle Beach as well as locals from Atlanta (basically because I don't get my locals in HD now and my wife gets furious when she can't see her local news - but she won't go for an OTA antenna). Hopefully Dish will stick to their word and I should get HD locals sometime this summer.

Don't really want them from all over but without NFL Sunday Ticket, having at least three sets of locals would help me get a lot of action. Like I said, I qualify for distant networks with AAD out of Atlanta and San Francisco. That's three teams that I'll always see (unless some kind of weird blackout takes place). I'm a bigger Bengals fan than a Titans fan so I may just go with the Cincinnati locals and be done with it. I'll essentially always get the Bengals then. :) Do you qualify for distant networks? If so, try and get Atlanta that way. They are SD networks...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts