how long to wait

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

patsfan72

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 21, 2008
western mass
i was wondering how long i should wait to "move" after a service call.i really want to have program guide info for my big 4.but just want peoples opinion on how long i should wait.

i was wondering how long i should wait to "move" after a service call.i really want to have program guide info for my big 4.but just want peoples opinion on how long i should wait.

Could you try to explain what you're referring to a bit? As it is I can't make heads or tails out of what you actually mean.

You can "move" the next day. I've did it when I had an installer come out 5 years ago to install another dish for 61.5 after hurricane Rita. They don't care as long as you don't tell them what you are really doing.

I would recommend a real address. So if they send you something it doesn't get sent back as a non-existing address.

i have "moved"before i just had to move back for a service call.i think i will do a chat today and move back,maybe i'll move to NYC and get all those locals plus my OTA locals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts