how long to wait

patsfan72

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 21, 2008
western mass
i was wondering how long i should wait to "move" after a service call.i really want to have program guide info for my big 4.but just want peoples opinion on how long i should wait.

i was wondering how long i should wait to "move" after a service call.i really want to have program guide info for my big 4.but just want peoples opinion on how long i should wait.

Could you try to explain what you're referring to a bit? As it is I can't make heads or tails out of what you actually mean.

You can "move" the next day. I've did it when I had an installer come out 5 years ago to install another dish for 61.5 after hurricane Rita. They don't care as long as you don't tell them what you are really doing.

I would recommend a real address. So if they send you something it doesn't get sent back as a non-existing address.

i have "moved"before i just had to move back for a service call.i think i will do a chat today and move back,maybe i'll move to NYC and get all those locals plus my OTA locals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts