How many baseball games have you been to this year?

I'll be going to tomorrow night's Sox/Sox game, also about 20 rows behind home plate....

I sat in section 41......awesome seats. I may be going to an Orioles game in about three weeks.

Peavy pitching against his old team tomorrow night, should be good game. Have a great time!!

I sat in section 41......awesome seats. I may be going to an Orioles game in about three weeks.

Peavy pitching against his old team tomorrow night, should be good game. Have a great time!!

I'm jealous!! :) Have a great time!!!!
I did have a great time!! Real nice seats and nice performance by Peavy. The only downer: 15 hits by the Sox and no home runs....

Going to my first Pirate game of the year on the 14th, I got four tickets but only two are going. I wonder how much I can get for the other two lol.

Got my tickets today for Saturday, section 110, can't wait. Gonna park at Station square, eat at the Hard Rock cafe before the game and take the subway to the game under the river. No more walking over that damn bridge. :D

Got my tickets today for Saturday, section 110, can't wait. Gonna park at Station square, eat at the Hard Rock cafe before the game and take the subway to the game under the river. No more walking over that damn bridge. :D

Have fun. I will one day go to a game there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)