How many people have upgraded to the Hopper/Joey system?

I did not upgrade & have no intentions either. 722 does just fine & without additional costs. Last month or so I was seriously considering upgrading programming from DA after the credits ran out from absolute............the more I thought about it the more disgusted I got. So I ended up downgrading to the welcome package & been there ever since. It is my opinion that this stuff is WAY overpriced. Between Roku & other means I haven't missed anything. For all those that upgraded & are happy, good for you.

1) I would like to know how many people actually upgraded to the new hopper system in the last week?

2)Also how many people will upgrade in the future ?

3)And how many people do NOT plan on upgrading at all ,due to the horror stories about upgrade pricing , installs, lack of features they want etc?
Wouldn't this work better as a poll?

I upgraded this past Saturday. I was originally thinking of waiting a few weeks to see if it was another feature-missing roach motel like some of their other receiver models out of the gate. (921, 721, 811, 922, etc). But, the reports from the early adopters didn't have anything I would have considered a deal-breaker.

Their are a few bugs, for sure. But, overall, it's quite functional and feature-rich for a new release, especially given Dish history in that area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)