How many years will VICK get?

How many years will the hanging judge give him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vurbano

On Double Secret Probation
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
Newport News, VA
How many years will VICK get? You know I watched his apology and many times he looked like he was almost smiling. Not worried at all. Can you believe he gets to stroll witnesses infront of the judge in december to reduce his sentence. He has already hired a PR company to start influencing the public and the judges decision. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I voted 2. And I am still convinced that within a year of getting out, if there is no more jailed time anywhere else....he will be playing in the NFL again.

About the PR firm....From what I saw on CNN, it really hinders on how good he co-operates with the FBI/FEDS, because the reporter stated it is report of his probation officer and no one elses, that is what judge will make his final decision on. According to the report, in his meeting with the probation officer, there will be no representative from either side.....just the officer and Vick, one-on-one.....And I am sure this person has heard it all, so I doubt he can use his charm to wiggle his way out of this.....

I voted 3 also. They were offering 1 1/2 years so I think it will be double that if convicted.

How many other NFL players will Michael Vick OUT for participating in the same thing?

I was thinking what a devastation this could be for athletes, not just NFL, all 4 major sports and maybe the NCAA. Just look how clinton portis and Stephon Marbury said dog fighting wasn't wrong.

Clinton Portis: Michael Vick Did Nothing Wrong - FanHouse - AOL Sports Blog

NY Knicks Stephon Marbury: "Dogfighting Is A Sport" WTF?! - Original Sports: The Post Chronicle

And they are probably the only ones STUPID enough to say anything about the situation. It's probably running rampant with athletes, there are 40,000 dog fighting rings in America.
These athletes have sooooo much money and they are bored, so they go out and do illegal stuff because they all think they are bulletproof IMHO.

The number of years vick gets doesn't really matter to me. A lifetime suspension from the NFL is what really matters in my book. I hope Goodell sends the right message. A 6' by 6' cell with a couple of hungry pit bulls inside might put this into perspective for Vick.