Team USA plays tonight on ESPN classic (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
Yep, I have . They played tonight as well; what was supposed to be their first REAL test vs Brazil. On ESPN2 I think; I DVR'd it so please don't tell me the score yet; LOL! I think this Team USA has the right stuff!

salsadancer7

SatelliteGuys Master
Jun 1, 2004
South Florida
Yep, I have . They played tonight as well; what was supposed to be their first REAL test vs Brazil. On ESPN2 I think; I DVR'd it so please don't tell me the score yet; LOL! I think this Team USA has the right stuff!

Don't they need to be in the Medal Round to qualify for the next summer olympic?

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
As I read it 1st & 2nd auto-qualify for the Olympics and 3rd - 5th (maybe 6th) I think are auto-accepted into the next world qual tourney.

Walter L.

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2004
Portland, Oregon
USA vs. PR tonight @ 11 PM ESPN2.

I think this will be one of the most competitive games. PR always gives a good fight to USA and they are coming from a 22 pts win over Brazil.

technoguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 30, 2005
Puerto Rico
USA vs. PR tonight @ 11 PM ESPN2.

I think this will be one of the most competitive games. PR always gives a good fight to USA and they are coming from a 22 pts win over Brazil.

Yes they did but to be honest they don't have a chance , A lot of egos running hot in the Puertorican team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts