Team USA plays tonight on ESPN classic

Yep, I have . They played tonight as well; what was supposed to be their first REAL test vs Brazil. On ESPN2 I think; I DVR'd it so please don't tell me the score yet; LOL! I think this Team USA has the right stuff!

Yep, I have . They played tonight as well; what was supposed to be their first REAL test vs Brazil. On ESPN2 I think; I DVR'd it so please don't tell me the score yet; LOL! I think this Team USA has the right stuff!

Don't they need to be in the Medal Round to qualify for the next summer olympic?

As I read it 1st & 2nd auto-qualify for the Olympics and 3rd - 5th (maybe 6th) I think are auto-accepted into the next world qual tourney.

USA vs. PR tonight @ 11 PM ESPN2.

I think this will be one of the most competitive games. PR always gives a good fight to USA and they are coming from a 22 pts win over Brazil.

USA vs. PR tonight @ 11 PM ESPN2.

I think this will be one of the most competitive games. PR always gives a good fight to USA and they are coming from a 22 pts win over Brazil.

Yes they did but to be honest they don't have a chance , A lot of egos running hot in the Puertorican team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)