How Many?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
I am thinking of coming to direct. On question is how may favorites will the hd dvr receiver let me set up? Dish is 4. Thanks

plus the "sometimes works but not all the time" Channels I get option ;)
Thats not a Favorites list.

And Dish Has that as well and it does work.

Dish Vips Look like this.

• All Channels
  • All Subscribe
  • HD Channels
  • Favorite 1
  • Favorite 2
  • Favorite 3
  • Favorite 4
Directvs looks like this
  • All Channels
  • Channels I Get
  • Favorite 1
  • Favorite 2

There is also the quick 9 or whatever it's called where you can set some fav channels separate from the official fav lists by hitting the up arrow key.

Great thanks guys for your info. I am leaving dish for direct for it seems to be the best for me at this time. Hope it is not a mistake. I use the forum on the other side and this forum seems to be a great informational site also. Nice to have somewhere to go when you have questions. Thanks again

Great thanks guys for your info. I am leaving dish for direct for it seems to be the best for me at this time. Hope it is not a mistake. I use the forum on the other side and this forum seems to be a great informational site also. Nice to have somewhere to go when you have questions. Thanks again

Welcome to the "Other" side of the fence !

I am also leaving Dish to move to Direct. I will save about $30 a month.

Once I get Direct, (Install is next Monday) if I add the OTA adapter to my HD DVR will I be able to record 3 shows at a time like I can with Dish, or am I only able to record 2 shows at a time total?

I have not been able to find a definitive answer elsewhere.

Thanks!

I am also leaving Dish to move to Direct. I will save about $30 a month.

Once I get Direct, (Install is next Monday) if I add the OTA adapter to my HD DVR will I be able to record 3 shows at a time like I can with Dish, or am I only able to record 2 shows at a time total?

I have not been able to find a definitive answer elsewhere.

Thanks!

You will be able to record 2 feeds at the same time and you CAN also watch a previously RECORDED item at the same time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)