How much are you savings on orby ?

Adjustments.JPG

See

The HD is not bad. You would be surprised. It's on par with Dish Network in my opinion. I have orby connected via hdmi to a 55" tv. Still looks good.
It's not master feed c band HD pic but it's fine.
I do miss fox so I stream fox on a fire stick. Since we finally got a 20 meg internet connection the neighborhood.
It does save me money over dish.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the SatelliteGuys app!

i wouldn't work for me lack of channels for the cost per month. it's cheaper to buy a roku and get a streaming service. but i get thats it's targeted for people with slow internets!!! the dvr is lame for the price for a few bucks more you can get the hopper 3 owned. and my cable provider strarted snail mailing and e-mailing me special win back offers like a desperate ex:biggrin after going to DTV for a month. and the rate is cheaper than orby with more channels all in HD

Orby is targeted at people who don't watch sports.They know there are quite a few customers who are tired of paying for the overpriced sports networks.I still have both dish and Orby and in my case I'm not saving anything by using Orby but when I compared closely what channels I received with flex pack and Orby Extras Pack it was no comparison..There are only 33 channels with flex I watch and 51 with Orby.With Dish I use 2 receivers and with Orby I use 4... Same price for each within a couple dollars.Use OTA for locals on both..Bottom line I get a lot more programming with Orby and twice the receivers..I have no need for DVR and don't care about one or the other having a better picture..I grew up watching B/W Tv with 4 channels that always had a snowy picture and I'm also old enough now I can't see worth a crap anyways..

Orby is targeted at people who don't watch sports.They know there are quite a few customers who are tired of paying for the overpriced sports networks.I still have both dish and Orby and in my case I'm not saving anything by using Orby but when I compared closely what channels I received with flex pack and Orby Extras Pack it was no comparison..There are only 33 channels with flex I watch and 51 with Orby.With Dish I use 2 receivers and with Orby I use 4... Same price for each within a couple dollars.Use OTA for locals on both..Bottom line I get a lot more programming with Orby and twice the receivers..I have no need for DVR and don't care about one or the other having a better picture..I grew up watching B/W Tv with 4 channels that always had a snowy picture and I'm also old enough now I can't see worth a crap anyways..
Agree 100%

Sent from our Pleadian star ship

I like Orby mainly because it's a NO CONTRACT service, and no additional fees if I decide to stop or cancel service. I'm the same way with my cell phone and internet service, all no contract and prepaid. And as for getting what I pay for, this is exactly what I want. A no frills service. I don't want streaming or DVR either. With OTA Antenna, FTA Satellite, and Orby, it gives me more than enough entertainment.

I like Orby mainly because it's a NO CONTRACT service, and no additional fees if I decide to stop or cancel service. I'm the same way with my cell phone and internet service, all no contract and prepaid. And as for getting what I pay for, this is exactly what I want. A no frills service. I don't want streaming or DVR either. With OTA Antenna, FTA Satellite, and Orby, it gives me more than enough entertainment.
Same here. It's more than I can use anyway.

Sent from our Pleadian star ship

Reactions: dsmith0429

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts