How much do you pay per month for Directv+phone+internet?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Zellio2008

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 30, 2008
I have these services:

Charter 10 megs cable
Vonage $24.99 unlimited plan
Directv Premier (Top plan)+dvr service+HD
1 bedroom with a hd20, 1 with hd21, den with hddvr21, and dining room with hd21
All the premium channels that come with the premier service, and hd extra pack
Att family cell phone plan with two phones
700 minutes
unlimited iphone data plan
unlimited texting
1 iphone and 1 samsung a437

Total is about $320.

AT&T 8Mbps DSL w/ lifeline telephone $57/mo (not counting company discounts)

ViaTalk VoIp Unlimited Everything $10/mo (YEP, $10/mo!) and it's GREAT!

DirecTV Premier Everything w/NBA and NFL SF $125 (not counting referrals or other credits)

Verizon Cell (On an old grandfathered Nationwide Unlimited/no-roam Local & LD plan w/ free text, vmail, and others) w/ Samsung SCH–u740 - $55/mo not counting my company discount.

Total is about $247/mo (not counting credits or company discounts)

Last edited:
HOLY?!?!?!!!!

I have:
Verizon landline + 3Mbps/768 DSL @ about $64 a month for both after all fees. (DSL price is guaranteed for life for a 2 year contract.)
Directv choice (no locals offered) and an HDDVR with HD access (of course) after my current discounts at $44.96 a month till February.
No need for a cell phone only a tracfone for emergencies.

So right now I pay about $109. I have $23 in credits ($20 a month off for a year), $3 credit that expires in January because I signed up JUST before the price increased, and they guaranteed my current price for my first year, I'll be hit double hard next year with the (I'm assuming) price increase. I'll loose my $20 credit and $3 credit, and you have to figure the package will probably go up $3. I might lose the landline and go with VOIP phone at that time. We'll see. Depends on how much it might save.

Comcast High Speed internet 57.00
Directv Service with HBO/Showtime HD Package/Access 3 recievers+Sunday Ticket 144.00
Phone: Verizon Wireless 86 Dollars 2 phones 700 minutes, Verizon provides a 15% discount with my employer

$287.00

I am paying sunday ticket in monthly statements, so right about 42 or so is part of the 144

I am thinking about dropping HBO and Showtime maybe next month...not much on as of late

Last edited:
All we had last year was bellsouth 6 megs dsl+landline for about $120 per month (Yes, it adds up to $120 when you add a bunch of features and each feature is taxed :\).

Our power bill was $500 a month during the summer too (Combination of bad power use, incandescent light bulbs, leaving tvs and pcs running, seer 7 downstairs a/c unit :eek:)

We dropped AT&T dsl and landline, went on a spending spree during the winter and spring to replace bad power usage... Now have a seer 15 downstairs a/c, most of the lights are leds, some flourescent, and things not in use get turned off.

Per month energy bill is $400 less. So we're saving $100 :rolleyes:

DTV-$120 (when not paying for NFLST)
ATT Landline (for DSL) -$21
Private/Business DSL 6M - $47
ATT Wireless - $155 (2 Iphones, 1 regular phone)
~$343 Total

All we had last year was bellsouth 6 megs dsl+landline for about $120 per month (Yes, it adds up to $120 when you add a bunch of features and each feature is taxed :\).

Our power bill was $500 a month during the summer too (Combination of bad power use, incandescent light bulbs, leaving tvs and pcs running, seer 7 downstairs a/c unit :eek:)

We dropped AT&T dsl and landline, went on a spending spree during the winter and spring to replace bad power usage... Now have a seer 15 downstairs a/c, most of the lights are leds, some flourescent, and things not in use get turned off.

Per month energy bill is $400 less. So we're saving $100 :rolleyes:

Dang in all our years in Phoenix we NEVER had a bill more than $300, and that was with 2 air units; whole house air filtration system, the normal daily items and a pool w/ heater during the winter.

No DirecTV here... but I'll add in my satellite service.

$43 DishHD Only Package
$15 VoicePulse unlimited local(covers state area codes) w/200 min LD
$33 Sprint SERO plan
$55 Cox Internet(15/2) w/ basic cable for the other TV's

$146

I go through a Qwest bundle of:

Qwest broadband phone ($24)
Qwest 12 Mbps ($40)
5 line Qwest wireless family plan of 1000 minutes ($150)
DirecTV Plus DVR package, Showtime, 3 DVR's, and the Access Magazine ($83.44)

Total with taxes around $298.

I have AT&T (Bell South DSL) with 3 MBPS (best I can get in my area) and strictly local phone service as I have my cell for long distance. )DirecTV Premier Everything with Extra HD pack (DVR) standard in 3 other rooms. NFL, MLB, Full Court and NBA Packages.
All total (the DTV will vary with the installments on the sports packages but probably all together somewhere around 325 a month or so.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts